NASM Personal Training Course: Loading Price...
Student Cost = $400
Non-Student Cost = $550
The NASM Personal Training course is designed for people who aspire to take the National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM) Personal Trainer Certification exam and become effective fitness professional. This 12-week course has been developed with both lecture and practical components to give participants the necessary knowledge and hands-on experience to train sucessfully. The information covered will help students learn how to facilitate rapport and behavior change in clients, as well as design individualized programs based on each client’s unique health, fitness and performance goals.
This course includes:
- NASM Personal Training Textbook (to explore the NASM curriculum, visit https://www.nasm.org/)
- NASM CPT Certification Exam Cost
- Access to NASM's online course materials & training information
- 30+ Hours of in-class & hands-on learning
- Must have a current CPR/AED Certification prior to sitting for the NASM CPT exam (not required to sign up for the course)
- Ability to dedicate 3-4 hours a week to both in-class instruction and at home study work
Once students complete the class, they will be eligible to interview and audition for a position within the fitness program. There are NO refunds.
NASM Personal Training Course
6 spot(s) availableSign In
|every Monday and Wednesday from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM||Starting Wed, Sep 4 2019 and Ending Wed, Nov 13 2019||2:30 PM to 4:00 PM||Tar Heel Training Center|